In uncertain economic times, it is essential that focus turns toward seriously building your emergency savings fund. How often, we are not prepared for life’s events, i.e., layoffs/loss of income, college, retirement, marriage, divorce, catastrophic disasters, major car repairs, death, new editions to the family and more. How often we are not prepared to help others in their life’s event. That doesn’t have to be if we plan financially for our future. To be successful in financial and emergency preparedness, it begins with budgeting each month, charting income against expenses so that you can have a full eye’s view of how you are spending your money. If you accurately budget, you will be able to determine where you are over spending and under spending and will be able to work towards balancing your budget.
When you don’t have a budget, you will have very little control over your money and it will be very easy to spend beyond your means. Because of spontaneous spending, it leaves little money left over to go into a savings account which is the primary goal of this emergency fund guide. Storehouse Ready will help you build an emergency fund no matter how small your income. You will also be able to manage your finances successfully monthly through the Monthly Budget Planner Forms and other tools. Get ready to live debt free, to be at peace financially, and enjoy the quality of life that you were destined to have. (This guide contains over 5 years of Monthly Budget Planning.)
Here are additional options for managing your personal finances:
1) The Storehouse Ready Budget Course is available on Udemy.
- Create a simple household budget that will enable you to successfully manage your household income and expenses
- You will be provided FREE ready-made budget tools to begin your financial journey immediately
- You will be able to build your emergency fund on your current income
- Bonus: How to build your credit with no credit and protect it
What you will learn:
- How to take control of your household finances, reduce expenses, and return your income back to you through monthly budgeting.
- You will receive FREE budgeting tools to track all your household expenses including a form to record and list all your debts/obligations to see where you are spending your money.
- You will receive the FREE Monthly Budget Tracker Form, a simple one-page form to record your income and expenses and to schedule payment of all your bills.
- You will begin to start your Emergency Fund Savings (Storehouse Ready Living) to prepare for life’s events, for example, loss of job
- You will receive a FREE Expense Reduction Checklist that will help you evaluate all your household expenses to identify areas on your budget to reduce or eliminate costs to help build your emergency fund.
2) Watch the Video on Reducing Household Expenses and Budgeting Strategies
Watch the video in the link below on 19 household expenses reduction tips and budgeting strategies and receive a FREE Budget Planner. The video also shows how you can manage your budget using Excel.
3) Budgeting & Plan B Income Partnership Program
The program’s objective is to help head of households with their personal finances which includes reducing household expenses, eliminating debt, and building an emergency fund. The program provides the strategy and financial tools to manage household income and expenses to ensure there is adequate income to meet all household expenses and debt isn’t a way of living.
This program is a partnership with Elaine Bean and the household leader to help restore the household leader’s finances to the level of living debt free.
The program is “free” to interested heads of households that want help with managing their personal finances. The household head will receive the following
- A free copy of the Monthly Budget Tracker Form
- Free (5) online budget coaching sessions ($199 value)
For additional information on free entry into the program, complete the following: